Please note that despite these unprecedented times we will continue to offer a first-class legal advisory and representation service to both our new, prospective and existing clients.
We are very much open for business, and there will always be available staff to assist you.
Thankfully we are able to work remotely, using the latest technology and with the assistance of our cybersecurity and technology specialists, AMERIS, we will continue to offer a responsive, secure service without disruption or delay.
We have also sought to protect our talented, hardworking and loyal staff, following both Government and Public Health England recommendations, have implemented measures so that they are able to work from home, or on a shift basis ( for those who have to come into the office )invoking social distancing recommendations.
- Covid-19 and making redundancy: advice for employers
- Coronavirus and Your Business
- COVID-19 and Leases
- Government Business Support Package
- Settlement Agreements - Employees
- Employers: The Benefits Of Entering Into A Settlement Agreement With Your Employees When Terminating Employment
- Covid-19 Employers Guidance: Amending The Employment Contract And Placing Employees On Furlough Leave
- Commercial Business Tenancies In The Age Of Covid-19
- Covid-19 in the Workplace: Employers’ obligations on riddor reporting
- Furlough Scheme for Recently Employed Workers
- Commercial Property - How does COVID-19 affect Commercial Landlords & Tenants – Changes to Rental Payments & Side Letters
- Covid-19 - What Do We Do About Squatters?
- Covid-19: Why This is the Time to Consider Your Will
How can we help you or your business successfully navigate through this period?
We have highly regarded specialist lawyers working within the following areas :
- COMPANY/ COMMERCIAL - ( setting up / dissolution of companies, shareholders agreements, Director's duties )
- COMMERCIAL DISPUTES - (including arbitration, mediation, asset freezing orders, injunctions, shareholder and partnership )
- COMPLIANCE (GDPR, AML, ABC, )
- CONVEYANCING ( both residential and commercial )
- CRIMINAL DEFENCE
- EMPLOYMENT for employers, business owners, HR professionals and professional /senior management employees ( including SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS )
- ITALIAN LEGAL ADVICE
- PROBATE (including contentious probate issues )
- PRIVATE CLIENT
- PROPERTY DISPUTES
- PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINARY( FCA , GMC , SRA , ICAEW
- REGULATORY - (environmental, health and safety, trading standards )
HOW TO CONTACT US?
For existing clients contact your solicitor directly on their individual emails initially
For new or prospective clients please use our enquiry form.
Otherwise, contact our office number 0207 387 2032.
We do have an emergency out of hours service but that is to assist those who have been arrested for criminal offences.
We are here to help you with your legal issue.
The Directors and staff