At Lewis Nedas our specialist commercial property team use their many years of experience of property law to deliver a service that is tailored to the needs of our clients. Our commercial property solicitors are based in London, and are regularly involved in dealing with the following:
- Acquisitions - the property lawyers here are experts in structuring and negotiating the terms of property acquisitions, and work in partnership with clients to ensure that they are fully appraised of the progress of a transaction. Our team aim to provide a service that is delivered in a timely fashion and avoid long, protracted negotiations.
- Leases – our team are very experienced in the drafting of, and interpreting the terms of leases. They are also regularly involved in the negotiation of the terms of leases, and will be able to handle every aspect of the transaction.
- Sales (acting for both landlords and tenants) – we draw on our vast experience in handling property sales to ensure that our advice is both practical and effective, to ensure that both landlords and tenants are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities in the context of property sales.
We adopt the same entrepreneurial and commercial approach as that of our clients, and act for many large scale commercial landlords (including buy to let landlords - there is a huge boom in the buy-to-let market at the moment) and foreign investors dealing with:
- Business set ups
- Investment properties, restaurant and retail properties
Alongside providing technical advice, we will also be able to provide input into potential exit strategies for foreign investors so to provide a good return on their initial investment, and present opportunities for reinvestment.
It is part of the service that we provide, to deliver commercially oriented legal advice that reflects the costs and benefits that you are likely to incur as a result of any particular transaction. We pride ourselves on offering legal advice that reflects the needs of our clients.
We have longstanding repeat clients in both sectors – we are often recommended to clients by other professionals, who appreciate our:
- Direct approach;
- Our ability to react quickly and to process the transaction efficiently – all with a friendly, accessible and professional approach; and
- The importance we place on working in partnership with clients, in helping them resolve any legal issues that they have.
Additionally, we have a wide range of languages between us and have a wide international clientele. Our clients can rest assured their affairs will be handled effectively by a team of highly experienced commercial property lawyers.