When facing an allegation of criminal conduct or behaviour, it is essential to get clear and transparent legal advice from experienced criminal defence lawyers who will protect your rights. At Lewis Nedas, our criminal defence team provide expert legal advice and representation for both individuals and businesses.
We are also able to provide immediate specialist legal advice and representation at every stage of the criminal process, from attendance at police stations to representation in court proceedings, whether the Magistrates’ Court, Crown Court or Court of Appeal.
No matter the offence you may have been accused of, we can help. Our private client criminal defence team is one of the best in the UK, and our first-rate criminal litigation department has extensive experience appearing in criminal trials. We can help you with any of the following:
Corporate Crime & White Collar Crime Defence
- Bribery & Corruption Compliance & Investigations
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Employee Fraud
- Environmental Crime
- Extradition, Mutual Legal Assistance & International Investigations
- FACT (Federation Against Copyright Theft) Prosecutions
- FCA Investigations & Prosecutions
- Fraud Defence
- Health & Safety Prosecutions
- Insider Dealing & Market Manipulation/Abuse
- Money Laundering
- SFO Investigations & Prosecutions
Motoring Offences Defence Solicitors
- Careless and Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous Driving
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- Driving With a Foreign Licence
- Driving Without Insurance or Driver's Licence
- Tachograph offences
Sexual Offences Defence Solicitors
- Cold Case or Historic Allegations Defence
- Cyber/Computer Crime (Pornography) & Fraud
- Sexual Offences
We can also help you with:
- Contempt Proceedings
- Cybercrime and Online Offences
- Firearms Law
- Serious Crime
- Tax & VAT Prosecutions & Investigations
- Violent Crime
- Youth Crime
We have been defending clients against criminal charges for over 35 years. If you need advice or representation, contact us as soon as possible. See our main criminal defence page for more information on our criminal defence lawyers based in central London.
Our Specialist Lawyers
Our team of expert solicitors in this area includes: Jeffrey Lewis, Unan Choudhury, Fiona Grandy, Miles Herman,Paul Mason, Tony Meisels, Penny Muir, James Reilly, Sean Reilly, Laura Saunsbury, Keith Wood.
Contact our Criminal Lawyers in Central London
With offices in Camden and Mayfair, we represent and advise businesses in Central London, West London, North London and across the UK.