As a response to our large client base in North London (including Whetstone , Barnet, Totteridge and Hertfordshire) It was decided in 2022 to open an office located conveniently off the Whetstone High Rd N20, to bring our first class service locally to these clients.
It’s an exciting area, full of independent shops, restaurants, green spaces and prime residential property with excellent public transport links (buses, rail and tube - Oakleigh Park, Woodside Park, Totteridge and Whetstone)
The office ,which is headed by Richard Greenby, Partner will deal primarily with Property (residential and commercial) and Wills Trusts and Probate but will also offer additional services through our main Camden Office.
- Asset Seizure
- Civil Fraud
- Company & Commercial
- Crime & Fraud Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Immigration (corporate & professional)
- Injunctions Litigation (including commercial litigation)
- Motoring Offence Defence
- Professional Regulatory and Disciplinary Proceedings Defence
- Property Disputes
- Tax investigations
Our Whetstone office is very accessible, serviced by a lift, has a ground floor boardroom (amenities) and access to some car parking facilities (check for availability when making an appointment to see our lawyers).
Available lawyers at our Whetstone office:
- Richard Greenby, Partner - Property
- Paul Cramer, Consultant Solicitor - Property
- Myles Reback, Consultant Solicitor - Wills, Probate and Trusts
- Tia Lim Watts, Consultant Solicitor - Property