Let’s be honest, nobody wants to instruct lawyers, you are reading this because either you or your company have a legal issue to resolve, and you feel that you may need to speak to one.
Choosing the right lawyer for you can be a nightmare. There are just so many lawyers out there (some say too many!), they all look and sound the same, and they all boast about their skills and talent.
So how to choose?
- Look for a firm that talks about how they can help you, the client, and perhaps a little less about themselves. How approachable and friendly are they?
- Do they offer a top class service together with timely, practical, common-sense advice delivered with clarity?
- Are their Central London and City offices accessible by public transport (as parking in London is a lot to ask)?
- Are they highly ranked by leading law directories as top lawyers in their respective fields, and have they won awards for their expertise?
- Do the media ask for their expert opinions for press/TV/radio interviews?
- Have they established a successful practice for over 30 years?
- Do they have a good, clear, informative website detailing their expertise and their case results? Do they write blogs on legal developments and keep an updated news section, demonstrating that they are a modern firm at the cutting edge of legal practice?
- Are they contactable 24/7/365?
- Are they noted for their passionate approach to their work, their enthusiasm, their skill, their time and cost efficient responses/actions, their results, their ability to offer flexible appointments that work around you, their partner-led teams ensuring that they deliver a first class service for you, their ‘big firm expertise’ but at reasonable rates?
- Will they travel to see you whether you are here or abroad (fee levels permitting)?
- Do they have staff who speak a wide range of languages and are they prepared to speak to you initially free of charge in order to decide how they can help you?
Well then, you can relax. You have found the firm that you are looking for!
Contact us now either using our online enquiry form or call us on 0207 387 2032.