We really do understand how difficult it can be to choose the best lawyer to deal with your personal legal issue, or that of your business, there are just so many lawyers out there....
First decide what is it that you are looking for in a firm of solicitors.
- Are they experts in the particular area of law that you are dealing with?
- Do they offer a top class professional service, at reasonable, affordable rates?
- Does the firm consistently achieve excellent results? (Please see our CASES and RESULTS section on our website - which details some of the work which we have successfully undertaken)
- Do they deliver timely, direct, practical common sense advice with clarity?
- Are their lawyers acknowledged experts and leaders in their respective fields?
- Are their lawyers consistently highly ranked by leading Legal Directories e.g. Legal 500, Chambers UK? (We have been highly ranked for many years)
- Does the firm and its lawyers receive excellent testimonials and Google Reviews? (We are very proud of both). Please see our Google REVIEWS on our website.
- Are their lawyers noted for:
- their passionate approach to their work?
- their legal skills?
- their time and cost efficient responses and actions?
- their results?
- their Director/Partner led departments and teams?
- their ‘big firm' expertise? (gained as a result of working with City and other leading practices)
- Do they have staff who between them speak a wide range of languages?
- Has the firm been established for over 40 years?
- Are they prepared to travel to see you - fee levels permitting?
- Are their offices in London (Camden, East London, Mayfair) and Oxford accessible by public transport?
- Are they prepared to see you out of office hours if necessary?
- Are they prepared to speak to/email you, initially free of charge, in order to ascertain whether they can help you?
- Do you have a clear, modern, up-to-date, informative website, demonstrating that they are a modern law firm at the cutting edge of legal practice?
- Are they regularly asked by the media to give expert legal opinions for a wide variety of legal and business publications/television and radio?
Well...it seems that you have found the law firm that you are looking for!
We look forward to hearing from you.