Lewis Nedas Law Ltd is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. We appreciate that there will be occasions when we are unable to meet our clients’ expectations. If at any time you do have concerns about the way in which your case is being handled, you should raise them openly with the person who is dealing with your case or with their Head of Department or supervising partner. When something goes wrong, we want you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us in writing with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the complaints manager Jeffrey Lewis who will review your file and speak to the solicitor who acts for you. The firm’s Complaints Partner has overall responsibility for endeavouring to ensure all complaints are resolved
- We will then either write to you or invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will endeavour to do this within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
- You can raise your concerns with http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor.page