It is vital to take expert legal advice on property-related matters, whether it is buying or selling your home, leasing property for business or buying property as an investment. Our award-winning property solicitors advise on:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Leasehold Extensions, Enfranchisement & Right To Manage
- Buy to Let (for both novice & experienced property investors)
- First Time Buyers
- Right to Buy
- Shared Ownership Schemes
In a tough property market, you need property lawyers you can trust. At Lewis Nedas Law, we have over 35 yearsexperience in conveyancing, both residential and commercial.
Property Solicitors in London
We offer a first class, bespoke, highly personalised service by mature, specialist fully qualified property law solicitors.
Please note that we are NOT a high volume, cut price conveyancing “bucket shop” practice, staffed by paralegals.
Instead, we pride ourselves upon our high standards of client care, efficiency, and accessibility, all at REASONABLE, REALISTIC pricing levels.
Though based primarily at our Camden Town head office, our conveyancing solicitors operate across the UK.
This is a tough, but stable market (particularly in Central London) and you will need highly skilled, highly experienced lawyers to guide you through your transaction.
We deal with the following matters:
Our residential conveyancing team can assist you with the following:
- Getting onto the property ladder - see our NEW first time buyer property guide here
- Residential conveyancing including buying or selling a house in the UK
- Financing and sale of properties across the complete housing sector – in particular, high value property transactions, new builds, and country properties.
Our housing solicitors and residential property lawyers also deal with:
- Freehold and leasehold sales
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Transfers of equity
- Financing and re-mortgaging
Got a question about property or conveyancing? For our conveyancing FAQ page click here.
Our commercial property solicitors based in London deal with the following:
- Sales (acting for both landlords and tenants)
We adopt the same entrepreneurial and commercial approach as that of our clients, and act for many large scale commercial landlords (including buy to let landlords - there is a huge boom in the buy-to-let market at the moment) and foreign investors dealing with:
- Business set ups
- Investment properties, restaurant and retail properties
We have longstanding repeat clients in both sectors – we are often recommended to clients by other professionals, who appreciate our:
- Direct approach
- Our ability to react quickly and to process the transaction efficiently – all with a friendly, accessible approach
Additionally, we have a wide range of languages between us and have a wide international clientele.
ESTAS 2021 Customer Service Award
Some of our award winning team of property lawyers at the ESTAS 2021, photographed with a certain well known TV personality and property professional, Phil Spencer.
Contact our Property Lawyers in Central London, North London
With offices in Camden and Mayfair, we represent and advise businesses in Central London, West London, North London and across the UK.
For further information or to speak to one of our conveyancing solicitors based in Camden Town in London please telephone us on 020 7387 2032, complete our online enquiry form or contact Richard McConnell, Richard Greenby, Jeremy Galman, Adam Creasey or Stephanie Nedas.
If you would like a free conveyancing quotation, please complete our conveyancing quotation form.