In the current climate, employment law issues are high on everyone’s agenda. Whether it is redundancy or workplace disputes, you need an employment lawyer you can trust.
If you are an employee, senior executive, employer, GC or HR professional and you require advice on any of this information or any aspect of employment law, contact our highly skilled and experienced specialist employment lawyers. Call us on 020 3811 6784 or complete our online enquiry form.
Employment Law Solicitors for Senior Executives and Employers in London
At Lewis Nedas Law, we have experience of acting for both employees and employers in all aspects of employment law, every kind of employment dispute, and any workplace-related action. We can advise on a wide range of employment law issues including:
- Age & Disability Discrimination
- Bullying & Harassment
- Civil Litigation
- Collective Consultation
- Constructive Dismissal
- Contractual Disputes
- Contracts of Employment
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Drafting Of Employment Contracts
- Employee Fraud
- Employee Rights During Pregnancy and Maternity Leave
- FCA Regulatory Issues
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting Obligations 2018
- Grievance Procedure for Employers
- Guide to Employment Status
- Guide to Workplace Monitoring
- Human Rights in the Workplace
- Maternity & Paternity Issues
- Part-Time Workers’ Rights
- Professional Regulatory/Disciplinary
- Regulatory, Compliance & Professional Disciplinary Matters
- Settlement Agreements
- Sex Discrimination
- Tribunal Representation
- TUPE & Collective Redundancy
- Types of Workplace Discrimination
- Unfair Dismissal
- What to expect at an Employment Tribunal
- Working Time Regulations
We also recognise that, sometimes, it’s best not to go to court. Our employment solicitors in London are experts in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution. We can help you get the result you want without the stress and expense of going to court.
We understand how sensitive workplace disputes can be and suggest following a mediatory approach initially and where possible. However if that approach breaks down then we are fully equipped to engage in litigation.
We instruct leading employment specialist advocates and barristers and offer concise, prompt advice and a personally tailored service by top quality lawyers at reasonable prices.
Our Specialist Lawyers
Our team of expert solicitors in this area includes: Jeffrey Lewis.
Contact Employment Law Solicitors London, UK
With offices in Camden and Mayfair, we advise and represent employees and businesses throughout London and across the UK. For further information or to speak directly to an employment solicitor please telephone us on 020 7387 2032 or complete our online enquiry form.
Employment Law - Information on Fees
For information on fees and funding relating to Employment Law cases, please see our information page.