- Dele Johnson of our East London office, has been instructed in a multi-defendant conspiracy to Rob, concerning a background of gangland - organised crime
- Jeffrey Lewis, assisted by Keith Wood, defends an individual extradited from a European country to face an allegation of attempted murder.
- Siobhain Egan successfully represented a Company Director who was accused of raping a Junior employee, he was dismissed from his position after the allegation was made.
Following an in-depth 6 month investigation by the Metropolitan police, including a lengthy in-depth interview with them, the allegation was dismissed by police.
He was adamant that he was not guilty, co-operated with the police in full, prepared a lengthy detailed statement attaching all relevant communications, analysis of phone and social media communications and financial statements.
- Siobhain also represents another Company Director facing an allegation of rape, and another facing an HMRC investigation into the seizure of high-value goods.
- She also successfully represented a senior professional accused of systematic fraud over a three year period, he faced a private prosecution but Siobhain was able to negotiate a civil settlement and her client avoided prosecution and kept his professional position.