COVID-19 is a human tragedy and the impact is being felt by businesses and economies around the world. We are all bracing ourselves for the challenges that lie ahead.
This has been a humbling experience in many ways, but we have been so inspired by the grit and determination of our clients, colleagues and partners who have found innovative ways (sometimes with a little bit of help from us!) to weather the storm and face this challenge head on.
In our Corporate Department at Lewis Nedas Law, Ian Coupland, Adam Creasey and Naziana Mehdy have been extremely proud to represent all of our clients; whether those who have found opportunities to adapt or expand or those that are strategically restructuring to preserve their business and support their staff.
Some examples of our most recent instructions during the month of April are set out below:
- Advised and are representing an experienced entrepreneur in respect of a £2.2m Share Sale.
- Advised and represented a Business Consultancy Firm in completing a £200,000.00 Investment Loan Agreement;
- Acted for a South American client in relation to the release of an all-asset Debenture worth £250,000.00
- Advised a Healthcare company in relation to the restructure of the Board of Directors, financial restructuring and the preparation of distribution agreements for innovative machinery
- Prepared a detailed Software Licence, Service Level and Maintenance Agreement for an IT company in respect of a lucrative contract with a major City Firm
- Represented a UK limited Company in respect of the acquisition of a reputable E-commerce fashion brand
- Acted in the dissolution/sale of a Partnership with a potential value in excess of £3,000,000.00
- Advised a Renewable Energy company in respect of the sale and distribution of goods imported from China
- Prepared Covid-19 Furlow Agreements for a construction firm and advised on phased returns in order to protect all employees from redundancy
- Acted for an innovative Fitness brand in respect of seed investment, a Shareholder Agreement and Intellectual Property licences