Training & Qualifications
- LLB (Hons) Law and Criminology at University of Portsmouth | 2006-2009
- University of Portsmouth Law Society Social Secretary, Secretary & Student Representative | 2008-2009
- Generalist Legal Adviser at Citizen's Advice Bureau | 2008-2011
- Associate Member of Institute of Paralegals | 2009-2011
- Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Guildford | 2011-2013
- Commencement of Training Contract | June 2014
- Completed Training Contract | December 2015
- Enrolled as a Solicitor | January 2016
- Company and commercial
- Civil litigation
- Property litigation
- Landlord and tenant
- Debt and enforcement
Adam joined Lewis Nedas as a Paralegal in October 2013 and successfully completed his Training Contract in December 2015. He now works in our new Commercial and Litigation Department with Ian Coupland.
- Acting for a housing co-operative in respect of an employment claim (telephone call to the office)
- Acting for the respondent in a new FCA claim (google search for "FCA Regulatory Lawyer", "Compliance Lawyer")
- Acting for a Landlord in respect of forfeiture proceedings (existing client)
- Acting for the respondent to a claim by the Business Software Alliance which includes Microsoft, Adobe and Autodesk (existing client)
"Thank you so very much for your help. Your knowledge and intuition about the situation and your candid responses gave me confidence."
“The advice and service that I received from Adam was exemplary. He was swift and knowledgeable, and he won what seemed like an impossible case for me. I wholeheartedly recommend Lewis Nedas Law and would certainly use them in the future.”
"Adam was extremely thorough with this process from start to finish, and I never felt as though he cut corners. He also took the time to explain in detail each stage of the process - both valuable and reassuring to someone who knows nothing about property law, and I trusted his judgment. My tenant was evicted quickly and smoothly (considering) so I'm definitely satisfied. He let me know from the very beginning that he was available 24/7 - a service I didn't think I would use but I most certainly did, weekends included. Not only did this feel as though he was going above and beyond his job (I'd have thought most solicitors work 9-5) but it meant that I felt supported at all times. His dedication and commitment was a real and pleasant surprise. I'd like to add that for someone like myself who was experiencing the business of solicitors for the first time, your firm set an extremely high standard. It was a pleasure to work with Adam, and I feel this standard of competency and total dedication to the work is rare. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again."
"Many thanks for your work in the last few weeks. I appreciate the speed and efficiency with which you have dealt with everything.”
Adam has a strong interest in football and is an active Committee Member and former Club Secretary of his local football club in Sussex. He also plays several musical instruments and has performed at live gigs in London and the South East of England.