- Acting for two adult children who have not been properly provided for in their deceased parent’s will. Annabelle has issued court proceedings against the estate of the deceased, which is valued at c. £2million;
- Acting for an adult child whose siblings, as executors of her late father’s estate, have refused to provide any information about the value of her father’s estate for 6 years. Issuing court proceedings to compel siblings to disclose all information required and claiming percentage of those assets following the intentions of the deceased’s will to benefit our client;
- Instructed by an individual in relation to a debt claim. As part of the court proceedings, Annabelle has issued an urgent application to compel the Defendant to attend a Court hearing to be cross-examined in relation to her current financial position;
- Annabelle has opposed a bankruptcy petition, where the sum is still in dispute and where the petition was served incorrectly by a petitioner who did not consider the rightful procedure in serving bankruptcy proceedings.
- Successfully negotiating a higher settlement figure on behalf of a former Director who had been dismissed by a company in a purported redundancy situation;
- Winding up a UK company on behalf of a former Director in respect of an unpaid Director’s loan in the sum of c. £150,000.00;
- Successfully removing squatters from our client’s commercial property, within four working days of instruction, in order that the property be sold to a prospective buyer with no effect on the conveyancing transaction;
- Settling a claim against our client in the sum of c. £260,000.00 where our client now need only pay £12,000.00 towards the overall judgment against him, this being in full satisfaction of the debt owed.