Recent Successes for Adam Creasey:
- Successfully defending two professionals accused of harassment by a neighbour, who was legally represented, in injunction proceedings. The judge eventually dismissed the Claim as “totally without merit";
- Negotiating and settling a difficult dispute on behalf of a well-known music producer;
- Successfully defending an employer in a whistleblowing and unfair dismissal claim made by an employee who was legally represented. The matter was eventually settled for less than ¼ of the damages claimed.
Recent instructions for Adam:
- Structuring and negotiating the appointment of a Senior Employee (Director) on behalf of a multi-million pound limited company;
- Defending a claim and issuing a counterclaim for professional negligence against a solicitor;
- Dealing with a collective enfranchisement matter involving a leaseback to the Council